Serving the Youth of Southern Colorado
Who is YFC?
We believe that coach/mentoring can help anyone change anything…
Our primary focus here at Southern Colorado Youth for Christ is matching every kid who wants one with a loving, Christian adult coach/mentor.
We coach troubled and incarcerated youth to uncover and be freed from the challenges that are keeping them from getting what they need and want for success in life, such as…
- Low self-esteem and seeing themselves as a failure and having no future.
- A peer group that does not produce constructive caring relationships
- Lacking relationships with caring adult role-models.
- Lack of positive and constructive life skills.
- Not having a life-changing relationship with Jesus, know they were created with purpose.
Even though our first contact is in a variety of institutions here in Southern Colorado, we are committed to long term coach/mentoring relationships that last long after the teen has left a correctional facility. Because we believe coaching and mentoring, when skillfully combined with the power of the Gospel, are the most powerful tools for change on earth!
Save the Date — Register now!
Monday August 24, 2015
for more information, click here»